Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tagged for Seven

Tagged for 7
Ok - no fancy picture or even one to pass it on to
let alone seven. But here you are- Just for my seven,
sense I happen to have seven daughters :)
1. At 8 yrs. old I was Baptized on Okinawa (when my dad 'practiced' with me to just help me be less nervous he practived in the ocean).
2. As a Teenager I was dared at a yw/ym activity (this was called MIA when I was a teen, it is a church meeting) to jump off the diving board. My friend said she would be waiting for me in the pool to help me. Well despite the fact I could not swim I jumped! I don't know where my friend was, a life guard ended up helping me.
3. At another yw/ym activity - I entered a Dance festival. We were learning to square dance. I only joined because of a guy I liked joined in.... at one of the practices something went wrong as all the guys lifted the girls up in the air and we fell. It was the guy I liked that dropped me. As I landed I broke a bone in my wrist. I did get him to sign the cast :)
(this is hard! )
4. At 22 - living in SLC. I discovered how mean chickens can be. I started carring a pvc pipe with me when I gathered eggs. Many times I would have 10 cartons of eggs in my fridge. It was at this time I learned how to make a good omlet.
5. I have always loved nature... from when I was very young to the present time. So moving out to Park Valley and living with out power and water was not to hard for me. I could find beauty anywhere, even in the deseret of Utah.
(I know some of these are not unknown facts to children)
6. I have given birth to nine children, two sons and seven daughters. The last seven of my nine were born quite close... June 10, 1985 -to- Dec. 30, 1992. ~ Looking back I really am not sure how I did this :)
7. I have had "7" men ask me to marry them throughout my life. So see!!! I don't say yes everytime!!!!!!!!! lol.

2 comments:

Laura said...

loved your 7

Judy said...

so was anything you didn't know?