Friday, April 4, 2008

A first for everything.........

Today I got badly needed sleep :) woke up to everyone disapearing here and there. So I was alone with a home that needed cleaning. I was in no mood for it - everyone (almost) had been home for a couple hours and the dishes were still waiting for me. Clutter was here and there and I did not want to deal with it or look at it - so for the first time ever I got ready and went out to eat at a resturant by myself. This is what my fortune cookie said "YOU ARE SOCIABLE AND ENTERTAINING" :) even by myself I guess. Dinner was good -still haven't figured out if going by myself is good or not.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Honestly I think it is good... LOL I do it once in a while... feels a tad werid for some odd reason... but some don't like to shop alone... I don't mind.... I guess with having kiddos and being around others a lot sometimes I just enjoy being alone a bit... I should be cleaning house... but I am enjoyign the quite in my house. Hope you enjoyed your lunch out! I`m excited to see you Friday!

Judy said...

oh I am very excited to see you too and all your family :)