Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Choosing to be Happy

My sad feelings seem to want to pop out alot and it is always a constant battle to sweep it under a rug and be happy. I know being happy is a choice but dang it all sometimes that choice is so hard to make. When wants things to be so different than they are. I guess I'm a bad sport at times! Yes I want things my way. Oh well.........today is a good day to may a list and count my blessings. Put on a smile and find something to laugh about. Maybe I should go on you tube and watch clips of laughing babies (it is always funny to watch) or put on a good movie. Ok any one just happen to read my blog - go ahead find something to make me laugh and help me fake it another day. Sorry its a sad blog- :(

2 comments:

Laura said...

Mom you always do so good at choosing to be happy! We all need to be better at following your example! Hey if you need to ever think happy thoughts just think of your adoriable grand kids... or having your children live near you - I`ll never forget the day of calling yo uand telling you I`m moving to Utah! ~ LOVE YA

Maria said...

When I was a nurse at a hospital another nurse and I would play the "glad game" when things got hectic. We would put a smile on our face and think of the many things that made us glad and the work day would end up very nice.