Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Here I am........wishing my Lucky Duck was with me


Ok here I am....... wishing all my house work was done and all my grandkids were here around me. Instead I think I did not even get half of the things done on my list for the day. Of course I did get a few things done that was not on my list :) I went D.I. shopping...found a few more toys for those grandkids and I went to dollar cuts and got my hair cut, came home and dyed it to hide my lightly greying roots. I think I am on a constant battle to not be overwhelmed with life, but I refuse to loose the battle.

2 comments:

Laura said...

The boys sure enjoyed seeing you yesterday and talking to you.... you look great! Wait is life not only overwhelming me but you too wow LOL

Judy said...

Oh it was fun playing with them over the computer and phone :) It gives me great joy I should do it more often.
.... Actually do not think there are very many days that pass that I do not feel like I should have done more. ;)