Friday, February 22, 2008

Why I have used the title "Words by Judy"

I thought I would explain my thoughts here....... "Words by Judy" Basically I love 'words' - I save magazines just to cut the words out. When I was a teenager going to seminary my favorite part was collecting quotes. It is so cool to me how one can take a few words and put them together to make a brillant thought. A thought of encouragment or uplifting to another. So there you go- "Words by Judy" It is actually my own secret business title :) when ever I fill out a form online and it ask for my business I have put in the past "Words by Judy". Now sense I am not the best blogger........I am going to start trying to put a favorite quote or a play on words together for my blogs.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So glad you are blogging mom... a good way to get to know you better... love what you post!