Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quality Time

Yesterday I spent quality time with half my children! I took the three girls that live at home out for lunch (we like never do this). Then after lunch I took Sarah to the mall (of course I told her in order for me to really want to do this my fridge needed cleaned out). Then I had the wonderful opportunity to spend quality time with two of my grandkids...Abby and Lucas! Before Rebecah picked up the kids Joshua showed up and asked if I wanted to come with him to a craft store - so Jessica took over the babysitting and I had quaility time with Josh. Somehow through this day I just simply did not have quaility time cleaning my house! But I did feel it was a good day :)
So you can guess what I must do today......... But I am having a strong push inside to take some spiritual quality time also.

No comments: