Sunday, February 10, 2008

Journal writing

I claim to having written in a journal sense I was about 13 yrs old.....but sometimes that writing is less than a dozen entries in a year. I struggle with this and have yet to find an answer. This week I am trying something new out, so cross your fingers it works for me. Over a year ago I started using www.readthescriptures.com for my scripture study. The girls and I read the Book of Mormon and then I seemed to stray from that site. This week I reset some goals - using www.readthescriptures.com site. I discovered that on that site it can help you study the scriptures but also the sundays school lesson and relief society lesson. :) Anddddddddddd the Ensign!!!! I have also discovered a section for journal writing, you can save it on word on your computer- now isn't that cool. So I am working on improving my studing as well as journal writing. :)

No comments: